Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sketchbook

So, recently I just bought a new sketchbook (I go through about two a year). My sketchbook is where I doodle, write down ideas, and conceptualize projects. I figure it might be kind of fun to make a post or series of posts featuring whatever's in my sketch book!
IMG_9898
Half the time I'm not even sure what I'm doing... this just started out on a coffee cup during church, and I decided to draw it again in my notebook. It's a bit odd, but so am I so it works out just fine.
IMG_9901
And here's a little text-based doodle. I know that this is nowhere near impressive, but I think I'm going to start practicing hand lettering. Seeing some of the awesome stuff that people are capable of doing has really inspired me. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress with the art. Anyhow, that's what's in my sketchbook this week! Peace.

p.s. (These are relatively 'neat' pages... most of the time there's a lot more scrawled in the margins. But, since the sketchbook is new I haven't gotten a chance to really dig into it. Hopefully you guys'll see my more messy pages later on).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment