Tuesday, July 29, 2014

And now for my first ever Curly Top outfit post. Hold the applause! Haha, but seriously I've been meaning to do this one for a while, but seeing that my tripod went MIA a few months ago and my fiancé is out of town I had nobody to take pictures of me! (Such is the outfit blog struggle). But before work yesterday I had my mom snag a couple photographs of me. I work in a Creative agency, business attire is pretty lax here, but I do like to step up my outfit game just a few notches for the work week.
top | H&M
skirt | handmade by me
bag | thrifted
shoes | jbeans jellys
I got the bag at a thrift-store in San Francisco (in the Mission area) while vacationing with my friend a year ago. My laptop fits in it like a glove and it's been my designated work bag for a while now.
I'm lucky to have a 9-5 job with such a relaxed dress code. It's easy to express myself with my clothes and there's just a little more incentive to dress a tad bit fancier than I would normally. Happy Tuesday friends, any of you guys have trouble adding a cute factor to your work dress-code?
Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I was going to ask where you got your skirt, but then saw that you made it... it's so pretty and also goes really great with that yellow bag!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Deanna! I started following you on Bloglovin.

    I love the fabric on the skirt and the bag is super cute!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! And oh wow, I am jelly of those jellies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete