Saturday, January 31, 2015

NIGHT OUT

Quick everyday update my friends. Tonight Adam and I went downtown for a fun little date. Our church was putting on a concert and I was super excited to go and just make an evening of it. So, we decided on getting some coffee beforehand and then parking on the front lawn of the church to listen to some awesome music and spoken word for the rest of the night. It did not disappoint. It's always a blessing for me to support artists in their journey of being just who God made them to be. So, this was a great treat! Here are some of the photos I took of the night, not a lot, but you'll get the gist!

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, sounds like a good night! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of the window pane. It's so gorgeous.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely evening! Beautiful photographs.

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks cool, love your photography!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete