Thursday, December 18, 2014

Red Lightening

Say hello to "Red Lightening" ;) She's literally the bike of my dreams and I've been happily riding her for six months now... I use the term riding liberally because I'll be honest I haven't made a huge effort to ride my bike during the school year... But that's what new years resolutions are for right? Opting for a bike read instead of using a car is such a great healthy/echo friendly/money saving alternative to using a car. Something I absolutely plan on utilizing over the new year... but why start tomorrow what you can start today, right? I've been riding my break pretty consistently ever since I got out of school. Trying to build up the habit before I get sucked into the whirlwind of college again. So far, so good. I'll keep you guys updated. ;)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment