Friday, January 30, 2015

PROJECT 365 ROUND-UP

This year I decided to start project 365. If you haven't heard it's basically a commitment to take a picture everyday for an entire year. Starting today I'm going to engage in a weekly round-up from the pictures I've taken. Since it's been 2015 for basically four weeks now I'm just going to post seven of my favorites so far.

//Just expressing my love for succulents //January 1st celebrating with Adam //Adam being silly and ending up looking like a model //Light reflecting off my favorite cup //Keeping warm outdoors in my favorite way //Morning tradition //Sculpting tools that look like murder weapons and dental tools at the same time

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. You're a very talented photographer! I've been wanting to give 365 a try for a while now ... maybe I should just jump in and do it!

    The caption on the last one made me laugh. I'm not an artist and I honestly thought they were murder tools/dentristy tools when I first saw them ;)

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete